Saturday, November 2, 2013

Passion: Sunset with clouds

The sunset tonight is the colors of my high school senior prom dress,  Pink clouds against a sky of blue fading to grey.. the dress was grey lace over pink toile. 
All six of my foster kitties went to Petco for adoptions today and I cleaned their room while they were gone. 2 and 1/2 hours worth of cleaning to be exact.  Lugging 4 carrying crates in and out of home and Petco and I am beat.  They all showed well but did not get adopted.  Perhaps they will all go to Petsmart in a week or two.  Then I can deep clean the room again!
Dori is well tamed and getting more loving every day.  She is also much more laid back at Petco than her sister Daisy who always looks terrified when they put her in the cage.  Of course Dori has all her buddies and today when I went to pick them up, the three little kitties were all asleep up against her.  Sweety and Tabeto had their own private cages side by side and were happy to be close.
I got progress updates on many of my adoptees.  Mouth is doing well and thank heavens, his new owner, Russell, renamed him.  Marian will e-mail his new name which she could not remember. 
Sassy is also OK except for what sounds like IBS, exacerbated by lots of different kinds of food.  She is spoiled and well loved!
It will be early to bed and early to rise for me tonight.  It is fall back Sunday tomorrow so I'll have an extra hour.  It takes my body and brain clock several days to adjust and that is not aided by the cat clocks at my house which to not observe the change overs. Winnie will be bouncing off the door at 4:30 to 5:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment