Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy adoptees

Here are the 4 lucky kitties that were adopted yesterday.
 Faith
 
 Joy
 
Tabeto and Sweetie
 

I am  always thrilled  for the kitties.  I love AFCHS because   if anyone changes their minds, at any time later, they can return the cats to us.  I have not had any returns, but I have fond memories of all the 25 fosters I have raised, many from the bottle baby stage.   If they were  to be returned they could come back to live with me.  Winnie particularly took to Wendy and Winchester this year.  She is into black  cats.  They were rough necks and despite her being twice to 3 times their size, wrestled her to  uncle a couple of times. 
 
Here are pictures of her with her favorites.
 
Winnie and Winchester
 

Winnie and Wendy 

No comments:

Post a Comment