Sunday, November 24, 2013

Back at the Cat House

Dori and Hope, the only two remaining fosters, came home from Petco yesterday.  They have settled in, but Hope misses playmates.  Dori isn't much of a playmate.  She has turned into quite a young lady.  She put on a couple pounds lying around at Petco, and enjoys lap time now, when I visit. 
Hope is now a gangly youngster, also having gained in size while away for the two  weeks.  She has the longest tail  I have ever seen on a kitten her size and it will take some more growth before she totally grows into  it. She used to enjoy chasing it and would entertain herself doing that rather than playing with toys.  Now she pounces at Dori, who just ignores her antics.
While there were adoptions at Petsmart this time there were also six or so returns of previous adoptees.  I have agreed  to  take two  of them, Marian's choice. This next Friday she may bring one.  I  will get some pictures of the girls for posting tomorrow.  I have the picture of Winnie and I for our happy tails story but have yet to download it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment