Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cat House Update

The 5 at the Cat House are doing well.  They have a heater that has kept them toasty through the nights of hard freeze.  I have pictures to  post but have been too lazy to download them from my camera. Dori is now fully tamed and comes to lie in my lap when I visit.  She is the largest of the crew and a beautiful sleek tuxedo   girl with  the shiniest coat   and cutest white bow on her lip and a white "blaze"  on her nose.  Hope, the smallest of the lot adores her.  Tomorrow I am taking her and Homer for their rabies shots so that they will be ready to go  to Petsmart for adoptions the day after Christmas. 
Homer is a crazy boy who plays with all the girls, and with  Chewy who doesn't mind Homer's rough housing as much as the girls do.  Even Dori gets a little upset with  Homer's rough neck behavior.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment