Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Hope got a Change!

Hope got adopted ! Hurray!  She went to a family with an 18 year old young man and a 16 year old young woman and their parents.  She will never be without a purrson   to love her or as far as I know have to compete with another kitty for attention. Here she is is in November:

 
She is just a wee bit bigger now,  but  her face and gorgeous eyes are even more beautiful now.  She loved to chase her tail which was 1/3 again as long as her body which meant it got her attention easily, and kept her entertained until dizziness set in.
 
In a week in which I had a terrible cold followed closely on by the flu,  she was the "Happy New Year, Lynn"   news.  Dory came home alone and  misses her buddy, Hope.  Dory  is in the Cat House  with Homer and Chuck and is having to learn relaxation all over again.  She is beautiful, sleek and black and gives me that wise Tuxedo cat look that signifies incredulity  at  the behavior of those rowdy boys.  She is deigning to  allow  me to pet her but is not yet seeking lap time.  Too long at Petco, (two weeks). I think she will  do well in the kind of home that Hope found, or with  an  older  person and   and  a cat who is less rambunctious. 
 
Here is wonderful Miss Dory with Hope's siter Faith who was adopted a month ago.
This is Dory's pensive look.   Tuxedo cats all have that look I have noticed.  I always wonder what has them so deep in thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment