Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love and Caring

This is a photo of my very own two kids.  Winnie would love Mika to play, but Mika is more the "mom" type.  She vigorously washes Winnie's ear every evening when they are both across my lap on the couch.   Winnie loves it!!
Mika also has her other "babies" and at Christmas she got three new ones.  She chews on them:  Winnie would not like ear nibbling! Here is Mika with her new babies.  Mika also visits the Cat House with me and all the fosters become adapted to this gentle little rescue dog. They are fascinated by her wagging tail and big brown eyes. 

 
Here is Mika with her new baby bone, crocodile, Lamb Chop (behind the puppy)  and puppy. As I write I count ten of these beloved soft toys strewn over the den carpet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment