Sunday, February 2, 2014

Passion: A vegetative rainy day.

Today was my idea  of a perfect super bowl  Sunday.  I caught up  on all episodes of Downton Abby and snacked on  an  artichoke, cheese and crackers and olives and  V8.   I enjoyed my Winnie cat and Mika dog snuggled up next to me on the couch. I also visited the Cat House of course.  Daisy still growls  and hisses at the others if they approach her, but she did not grumble at me when I   approached and petted her.  She is now totally out and about in  the room and not huddled in the condo.  She now likes to perch on  top of the condo.  The boys go to Petsmmart on Wednesday, so Dory and Daisy will have the Cat House  to themselves and I can  focus on  interacting with   them.  In  between  episodes of  Downton  Abby   I  listened to classical music and totally  avoided news and analysis.  Very  good for the soul  and spirit.  It was just a  perfect day.  And we certainly needed the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment