Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gentle Peeve

After complaining to Marian abut Daisy really disliking Homer, I went to crate Homer to take to Petsmart for adoption display this morning and there he was under the chair sham sleeping with her!! He was so good at just ignoring her hissing and swatting that he won her over in the end and made a complete liar of me.  That's why I love cats. When you   think you have them figured, they surprise you.  Needless to say it was difficult to take Homer and Chuck to Petsmart after this discovery. However, they are there and I hope they find a purrfect home.  They are both so cute, charming and loveable that they  will make the right person  purrfectly happy.  Chuck likes to suckle on the palm of my hand and Homer loves messing with my hair. Though they complained about going once there they  were at home and when   I left, Homer was trying to turn the donut bed over so  he could crawl under it and resume his nap which I  so rudely interrupted. Chuck just plunked down and seemed right at home.  No tugging at my heart strings by reaching out of  the cage to touch my leg, as he did last Saturday at Petco.

No comments:

Post a Comment