Sunday, April 19, 2015

Living with Passion

Long time no post!  Too busy living my passions to blab or blog about it in the clouds.  However, there are some really good photos of foster cats and my girls that I want to display publicly but not necessarily on Facebook.  I also had a "Peeve" incident last May which I will blog later, that made me reorganize priorities and get back on the health and fitness track, so "blogging" as a journal like enterprise went away.  Also I know a "blog" should not be a journal, technically, but it  works for me  in that way for now.  I'll create a new blog when and if I turn to "web-logging" in the correct use of the term. Here I am with my Winnie  in November 2013  prior to my last birthday and here it is time for my next birthday .  Time does fly when you are having fun and enjoying life.

Foster catch up time now.  Health and fitness catch up later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment