Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Passion: Marge Adoption

Marge was adopted Saturday!  I was so happy for her.  I never did get a good picture of her with her darling little round face and big round eyes.  Still, the little motion machine captured the heart of a young woman, shortly after we arrived at Petco.  I'm sure they  will be very happy together and I am freed of feeling sorry for her not having her very own cuddle person for when she does nap.
Now it is just Valantino and Herby (Duke and Dune) in the cat house. Poor Valentino hates being transported and messes in his crate even on the short trip from my house to  Petco, I dread this week when I have to take him for a rabies shot preliminary to his going out to Petsmart for 2 weeks, and an adoption hopefully.These 2 very loving boys are Tinkerbell's brothers.  They do not resemble her.  They are both tabby cats, and she is a tuxedo.  However, they are as large as she is:  not small and dainty like their little sister Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment